Sunday, October 7, 2012

365/30 October 2--whom would I want to stuck in an elevator with?

Hmmn. I'm not great with these fantasy hypothetical situations. And the thought of being trapped in a small space with anyone terrifies me. That being said, I would prefer to be stuck with someone to help me cope with my irrational anxiety and elevated stress. Or at least someone that would be nonplussed by my freaked out self.

The person I would most want to share that space with would be...Johnny Depp. Just kidding! Although he is h-o-t.

I would be honored to share that space with His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama. We could meditate in the quiet together and cope better than most
freaks would under the circumstances. It'd be most blissful and sweet, and it'd also be one of the most amazing life-changing experiences.

But I'd take Johnny Depp if HH was unavailable. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment