After watching The Crazy Suburban Mom's glorious video about her A5 Malden, I felt weirdly inspired to share. Why, you ask? Why not, I say.
I'm a total noob when it comes to YouTube and using my iPhone's video capabilities. That being said, I'll ditch the tunnel vision effect next time I feel so moved to record something.
Here's 2 minutes in my purple Finchley. Please be kind.
Sandra I loved it! And love that quote, how perfect! If you hold the camera the other way you won't get the bars. Horizontal instead of vertical, know what I mean?
great video - thanks for sharing! For your next ones, if you turn your phone 90° and record that way, when you get it into YouTube you can edit it and have it fill the full frame and be "the right way" up.
Super-nice video! I love the quote as well. it is certainly inspirational to remind ourselves to build up towards our goals little-by-little. Would love to see a video about each section of your Finchley BTW ;)
Thanks! I reread that quote as needed, and it certainly keeps things in perspective. Will add your wish to my "to vlog" list. ;) J and I are finalizing plans for the meet up by the way!
Can you just turn the camera sideways? I was amazed at how well my BlackBerry does on video, unfortunately it is hard to upload from so I just use other cameras. I love the quote! I could not use those FC daily pages, writing space looks too constricted!
Excellent video! It almost makes me want to do one myself but I hate the way I sound on recordings. Anyway - that's a great quote. I have read Empire Falls and I loved it. It's been a long time, however, so you've inspired me to go back and reread it. =)
It's great!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Josh! I'll use another camera next time to avoid the black sides of death. ;)
ReplyDeleteSandra I loved it! And love that quote, how perfect! If you hold the camera the other way you won't get the bars. Horizontal instead of vertical, know what I mean?
ReplyDeleteTracy
Thanks for the tip, and yes, that makes perfect sense after the fact. Love your blog--you are so crafty with your Filofax.
DeleteSandra, was it you that couldn't post to my blog?
Deletegreat video - thanks for sharing! For your next ones, if you turn your phone 90° and record that way, when you get it into YouTube you can edit it and have it fill the full frame and be "the right way" up.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will try your suggestions next time. :)
DeleteSuper-nice video! I love the quote as well. it is certainly inspirational to remind ourselves to build up towards our goals little-by-little.
ReplyDeleteWould love to see a video about each section of your Finchley BTW ;)
Thanks! I reread that quote as needed, and it certainly keeps things in perspective. Will add your wish to my "to vlog" list. ;) J and I are finalizing plans for the meet up by the way!
DeleteYAY! I can't wait! Reeeeally can't wait! :D
DeleteCan you just turn the camera sideways? I was amazed at how well my BlackBerry does on video, unfortunately it is hard to upload from so I just use other cameras. I love the quote! I could not use those FC daily pages, writing space looks too constricted!
ReplyDeleteWill do next time! I know what you mean about those dpp. Hope they'll work for Hannah!
DeleteExcellent video! It almost makes me want to do one myself but I hate the way I sound on recordings. Anyway - that's a great quote. I have read Empire Falls and I loved it. It's been a long time, however, so you've inspired me to go back and reread it. =)
ReplyDeleteOh, good! And, does anyone like how they sound? Nah. ;)
Delete