A5 Domino in Ultra Violet, Compact Chameleon in Raspberry, Pocket Chameleon in Aqua
![]() |
| Found the ring size surprisingly small compared to my pocket. Hmmn. |
I set up the Compact first--wow, was that a challenge! Here is my current set-up:
Pockets on inside left remind me of Finsbury model. Favorite quote opposite. Followed by yummy Paperchase stickers! Thanks to Girlinmaths and Cacti Traveler I am set with those. :)
Next is image from Caribbean PrincessUK's site, kid-placed stickers, pics, and first tab (daily).
I have Filofax 2 dpp (July only) and have made an attempt to sort out info with vertical lines. On left: time marked out for major activities and appointments. Holiday today so home stuff only. Menu brainstorm to immediate right. On opposite page non time-specific stuff to work in as the day allows. Bottom right an idea promoted by time management guru Julie Morgenstern : activities to increase and to decrease. And stickers? Why not?
After dailies I have a dashboard with stickies from Michael's on a Filofax flyleaf. To do tab hidden behind it. Longer term to do sheets/lists belong here. And more stickers.
Last tab is a to buy section for things to remember to pick up by store. Elephants most appropriate here as my brain is a sieve with the kids around full-time. Thanks, Zoe!
![]() |
| Newcomers to my Filofax fam. |















Niiiice! That's a quality b-day week! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE your set up in the compact! your use of stickers rocks...just sayin' ; ) i hope to be posting a compact raspberry chameleon set up post soon myself...if my stupid order ever arrives, lol! this is some great inspiration!!
ReplyDelete@LTF Thanks! x
ReplyDelete@Zoe Can't wait to see YOUR compact.
@Romina The pocket seems a little stiffer than the compact version. I still like it tons, tho!
Thanks for commenting, too! :)
ReplyDelete