Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

 The food I ate today that I am happy about is...Low-Fat California Rolls from Trader Joe's.
.




I never eat sushi anymore, so seeing these today while out and about made for one happy mama.  I was originally going to post a picture of the tasty tofu rice salad I made, but it just didn't photograph as well as these babies. I found the salad recipe via someone I follow on Twitter, savvyveg.  Her website is amazing for those of us that really don't like animal protein all that very much. Many meal ideas and ways to incorporate a plant-based diet. Even if you are a hard core omnivore, please check her site out. One meatless meal a week is doable even for my meat-loving DH. Well, Hello Kitty is one as well...she's a cat! ;) I know some cats are living well on vegan diets...not looking to debate the issue today.


See you for Day 3 tomorrow, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment