Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

I have several human Besties, and while I love them dearly I really don't have many pictures of them! Shame on me. I do have a picture or two of my furry best friend to share, however! No, not the dh...






This is Mabel, our sweet doggy dog. We adopted her 2 years ago from a local animal shelter, and she is such a good dog. And while she seems to love my DH best, I know she's got my back as I take her out on walks and jogs regularly.






She's already starting to mellow and act like an old coon dog. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Mabel is just gorgeous! She certainly looks very mellow.
    I have 2 German Shepherds. One I got one as a puppy - he's two now and the other I got from a rescue back in February - she's almost five. They're both fab. Dogs are just great!
    Thanks for sharing pictures of lovely Mabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pooch! I love pictures of doggies. Maybe I should do a post on my little man (my cat)...

    ReplyDelete