Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

A photo of me taken just now with my Crackberry.



Three good things:

1. I am having my proposal meeting soon and am on target to finish this degree sooner than later.

2. Although I may whine and complain at times, I love my jobs--mom, teacher, wife, scout volunteer, and school volunteer. Well, most of the time anyway...

3. Football season is on!


And one more for luck:


4. I finished the 30 day blog challenge! I may have missed a day or two, for that is still far better than I thought I would do. 


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. i haven't had a chance to comment on your 30 days but i LOVED them! i was always excited when they'd show up on my reader - they always made me smile. one of these days maybe i can get around to doing something like this - i've been so blogged down lately with stuff that would go great on a blog but i don't have time to edit out the 4-letter words and transcribe it civilly...heh heh! anyway, gonna miss these posts. waaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SNARL! It was a challenge some days, and I did flake on a few posts. Ah, well! Now I have to find another blog challenge for US to do. Heh heh...

    Hope things get better there asap. Take care.

    ReplyDelete