1. I am a mom of 4 kids and each are truly gifts to me.
2. I have Filofaxes to track everything, but sometimes I still can't find my keys.
3. I have 2 Bachelor's degrees and one Master's degree and I teach secondary school.
4. I drive a minivan (respect the van!)
5. I love alternative music from the early 1990's.
6. I hate clothes shopping. If I could wear a Gap or Ann Taylor uniform, I would.
7. I don't like makeup, but I need to wear it to work. Really.
8. I love coffee, Diet Coke, and Crystal Light Lemonade. And water.
9. I lay awake at night worrying and wondering how I will be represented or remembered by my children, either in their memoirs and/or their memories.
10. Sunrises are my favorite time of day. Yes, that is a fact.
11. If I never ate a potato again, I would still die happy.
12. I love my dh and his Hello Kitty planner.
13. If I think about the lyrics for "Do You Realize?" by the Flaming Lips, I get really sad.
14. I actually like classic musicals. Yeah, I'm as surprised as anyone with that revelation.
15. My Philofaxy friends are outstanding, intelligent, and hilarious individuals. What fun you are!
That was interesting to compile. Thanks for reading.
I think the only thing that will make me die happy is if my last meal is 100% potato.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your 15 things about you. A few comments:
ReplyDeleteIn regards to the minivan, do you also have those cartoon family people stickers? I don't know about where you live, but here, they are BIG. I hate them, but that's just a personal opinion.
I too love alternative music from the 1990's, but probably mid to late, as that's when I started listening. We have no radio stations here that play that kind of music anymore. I have to get my fix by listening online.
I am a makeup minimalist and don't "like" wearing it but I also want to look a little better than I do without it. ;)
Which musicals are you favorites? I haven't seen tons of them, but the ones I have, I have seen a lot.
My Philofaxy friends could very well be my favorite group of people!
Thanks for sharing!
@Jess My dh could live on those things. Sounds like you could, too!
ReplyDelete@Kanalt Thanks! No, I do not have those stickers on my van. No "honor student" stickers, either. They're popular around here, too. I think they're ridiculous. Remember this "baby on board" things people would stick up on their windows. Like that would impact anyone's driving behavior..
Makeup is a necessary evil. I wear it when I have to, but I do look less rough when I wear it. :)
Musicals: West Side Story, Sound of Music, 42nd Street. You?
Philofaxy people are awesome! Shame we're so spread out--makes a meet up seem like a pipe dream. Still hoping to get out to Maine next year.:)
And, bummer no radio for you re: 90's alternative--I get my fix on Spotify and Pandora.
ReplyDeleteMusicals: Sounds of Music, Music Man, My fair Lady, Grease, White Christmas (for sentimental reasons), to name a few.
ReplyDeletePhilofaxy friends are the BEST :D
ReplyDelete